Holy hell, it's like a whole month since you last listened to Unfauxcast! How have you been?
We are back to fill the obvious and unsatiated void left since you last partook in your fav podcast.
Could you believe that this episode may even be less structured than usual? Me neither... but there you go...
A hazy shade of Fauxmageddon game reports
We fight over the age old question - Does a balanced game make for a fun game?
Answer some random shit you asked, and talk about the gazillion events coming up...
Speaking of - Go to these things:
- MOAB - September 30 - Sydney
- Netflix & Schill II (Schill Harder) - October 14-15 - Melbourne
- Castle Assault - October 14-15 - Newcastle
- Pax Aus - October 27-29 - Melbourne (come and abuse us at the Malifaux demo table)
- Back to the Fauxture - November 11 - Melbourne
Songs from this episode:
- The Builders and the Butchers - Bottom of the Lake (Cheers Tyrus Quade for the suggestion)
- Ben Miller Band - Sugar Hill (Cheers to Doug Broman for this gem)
- Black - Kari Kimmel (Another Doug Broman special)
Did you know that you can nab your very own Unfauxcast apparrel? Check it out at Spreadshirt
Love the music we love - The playlist is on Deezer